We vary the main activities each day to provide variety, such as:
- Sticking - lots of brightly coloured paper and glue
- Painting - every child's favourite (and ours too !) We never cease to be amazed at the wonderful creations they make and the fun in their eyes as the paint goes (almost) where they hoped!
- Sensory play (rice / flour / sand) - this helps our children to understand how different things feel and move
- Water play - we have objects that float and sink and squirt and swim!
- Music time - sing-a-long with nursery rhymes and instruments
- Story time - short stories in our cosy book area, with fun, puppets and acting
- Finger Gym and large scale writing area - to encourage early writing skills
- Being imaginative - this is a time for children to mirror, initiate and extend their imagination about the world around them