The activities we provide in our Pre-School room are similar to those in the toddler room. We use similar activities but take them a step further to help the children develop their skills.
- Sticking - lots of brightly coloured paper and kid-safe glue
- Painting - every child's favourite (and ours too !) We never cease to be amazed at the wonderful creations they make and the fun in their eyes as the paint goes (almost) where they hoped!
- Sensory play (rice / flour / sand) - this helps our children to understand how different things feel and move
- Water play - we have objects that float and sink and squirt and swim!
- Music time - sing-a-long with nursery rhymes and rattles
- Being imaginative - this is a time for children to mirror, initiate and extend their imagination about the world around them
- Story time - short stories with fun, puppets and acting.
- Finger Gym and large scale writing area to enhance writing skills. Here children can access a malleable tray and a creative station
- A mathematics area where children can self select materials, games and activities